product reviews

I have tested many products offered on the internet...I have found articles written on certain products that I felt where true to their word...So I'm offering the products here, with an explanation of what the products offer you, as the consumer...

7/25/2006

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME

Natural Disasters Are You Prepared?

Kathy Talbot

With "weather patterns" changing so rapidly everywhere and the
threat of "terror attacks" still on our minds, not to mention
the "Avian Flu" AKA..."Bird Flu" in the back of everyones minds,
the one question you should ask yourself is..."ARE YOU PREPARED
FOR ANY OF THESE DISASTERS?"

Don't worry if you answered no, you and many others are not
prepared. Unfortunately though if any disaster does come your
way, you and many others will be waiting for help to come and
that just may take days...Remember how long everyone waited in
New Orleans!!! Not only do adults suffer while waiting for help
but the children suffer also. It is our jobs as the adults and
parents to make sure our children don't suffer through any
disaster. The only way to make sure they don't is to be prepared!

Look at all the "Hurricanes", "Earthquakes", "Wild Fires"
and "Floods" we had just in the past year. Not to mention the threat
of the "Avian Flu", I know that the show on Dateline made me
think twice about how well my family is prepared for this. It's
not just hype this could potentially really happen and I for one
want to make sure that I do everything I can to make sure my
family will stay safe. I don't like to think about these things
anymore than anyone else but I don't want to be one of those
people scrambling around trying to find essential needs if this
does arrise.

I found an excellent site that provides all the "emergency"
needs you and your family will need if any of the previously
mentioned "disasters" occur. The nice thing about this site is
they don't just cover your "supply needs" for "natural
disasters", they cover "check lists" of the supplies you will
need if the "Avian Flu" or "Terrorist attacks" do come our way.
They also carry the "basic supply kits" for your cars, camping
and boating needs. They have such a wide range of "supplies" and
"survival kits" you will definately find the right price range
for all your families needs.

I'm putting the link to the web page for "Nitro-Pak" for you to
check out. You won't be dissapointed with their wide variety of
products, not to mention all the free information they provide
to you. I feel very lucky to have found them online, and I'm
glad I was able to share it with you.

Go To : Nitro-Pak

Just remember that none of us have the money to buy everything
that we will need all at once, but do as I did, buy a few
products every couple of weeks and you'll find that you will be
pretty well stocked in a couple of months. Let me tell you from
experience, this is an excellent company with very good customer
service. If you have any questions about their products, just
ask, they really are very helpful.

I know that it is very important to have emergency supplies on
hand. With the major changes in weather patterns severe storms
have hit our area hard & many others also. I don't want to worry
if my family will have clean water & food to eat. You can
survive without power but not without these. We also keep an
extensive first aide kit...Just in case! I highly recommend this
to everyone.