product reviews

I have tested many products offered on the internet...I have found articles written on certain products that I felt where true to their word...So I'm offering the products here, with an explanation of what the products offer you, as the consumer...

7/25/2006

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME

Natural Cancer Treatments That Work!!!

Kathy Talbot


For anyone going through cancer treatments the following
information will be very beneficial for you. I am going to tell
you about some information available in a book that I came
across and found extremely beneficial in my own struggle with
cancer. The book that I'm talking about is: "Natural Cancer
Treatments That Work"..Author: Karon Beattie.

I found so much usefull information in this book that helped me
with many struggles of chemo and the sickness and weakness that
I felt through the many treatments I endured. Here is just a
short list of the information contained within this book:

...learn about a nutrional supplement that's putting people in
full remission of aggressive, stage lV cancers that have
metastasized.

...a substitute that causes all pain associated with cancer to
disappear within 12-36 hours.

...a supplement that reduces pain, raises energy & increases
survival rate.

...a non toxic treatment that out performed Taxol.

...completely stop the spread of cancer cells effectively
preventing metastasis.

...reverse cashexia & cause tumors to regress.

...kill breast cancer cells withing 16 hours.

...halt tumor growth by 99%.

...substance that keeps hair from falling out if you do decide
to have chemotherapy.

...you can treat "untreatable" lung cancer.

...learn about an ointment that cures skin cancer.

...there is an anti cancer powder that costs .50 cents per day.

This is just the tip of the iceburg, there is so much
information in this book that I can't even begin to scratch the
surface...You will learn so many alternative treatments to help
you with your battle with cancer. You will also learn many
simple and easy ways to get you through chemo treatments without
embarrising hair loss, or nausiating feelings, pain or weaknes.

I hope that this information will be as helpful for you as I
found it to be for myself and a couple of very close relatives
going through different types of cancer battles...I wish you all
the best through your battle...This book will get you through
it!!!

I hope that the previous information has been as helpfull for
you as it has for me...To access the book:

NATURAL CANCER TREATMENTS THAT WORK:
ClickHere!