product reviews

I have tested many products offered on the internet...I have found articles written on certain products that I felt where true to their word...So I'm offering the products here, with an explanation of what the products offer you, as the consumer...

7/25/2006

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME

Benefits Of Teaching Your Baby Sign Language

Author: Kimberly Read

Teaching your baby or young child sign language, whether they
are hearing impared or not, can greatly benefit both them and
yourself. Many people may think that it's ridiculous to teach your
child to sign at a young age if they don't have hearing loss,
but they don't understand how it can benefit both themselves and
their children.

Children start communicating with us as soon as they are born.
They let us know when they are tired, hungry, uncomfortable or
if they just want to be held, whenever they cry. As parents we
learn to understand those cries, we can tell if our child needs
a clean diaper, food, sleep, attention or if they're afraid, all
by the sound of their cries...

As our children begin crawling and walking, we find them
discovering more things, pointing at more things so we'll tell
them what things are. They want to know about everything...

During this time we find our children having little tantrums
which are very normal and we chalk it up to the terrible two's
coming early, when actually all they want to do is tell us what
they're thinking, and they want us to understand....

How many times have you thought to yourself "if only you could
talk" or "if only I could read your mind", trust me your child
is thinking the same thing...

If they could just tell us what they wanted to say at
an earlier age maybe we wouldn't get frustrated with
each other so easily. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying
that we're bad parents if our child can't communicate
with us and we can't figure out what their particular need is
at that time...

Don't you think it would be much easier to have our
children tell us what their need is with sign language rather
than getting frustrated with each other...

I found the following information priceless for communication
with my children...SIGN LANGUAGE FOR BABIES AND BEYOND..
ClickHere!

...My daughter was born perfectly healthy. I never
even thought about signing with her because I didn't know
anything about it. She went through her whole toddler stage
fits and all. The terrible two's and three's, I never would
have even thought about teaching her to sign so young.

...Then 6 years later my husband and I had our 2nd child. Little
did we know that he was deaf in one ear. When he was about 7
months old we noticed that he didn't always respond to things
around him the way we thought he should. To make a long story
short we found out about a month later that he was partially
deaf and that it would surely cause a delay in speach.

...Well mebeing the pig headed person that I am refused
to accept that my son was going to be delayed at anything! That's how
I found out about sign language for kids on the internet.

...Well, let me tell you Jeffrey is not delayed with speech at
all!!!! He may not be able to hear perfectly and he has a little
trouble saying words perfectly, but he communicates without any
problem using sign language.

...He learned sign language at 8 1/2 months old and really
took off with it. He still would try and speek just like us
but if he couldn't spit it out he could tellus with his hands.

..I think it saved us a lot of frustrating
moments and temper tantrums because Jeffrey was able to tell us
what was on his mind.

...Our third child also learned the signing technique by the time
he was a year old. It really is very easy for the kids to learn
and they actually enjoy learning it.

...If you are one of those parents, just like me, who really
wants to know what your children are thinking and feeling,
you are going to love this product as much as me.

I hope the following information was useful and helpful to you.
If you would like more information about signing go to:

SIGN LANGUAGE FOR BABIES AND BEYOND
ClickHere!